Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Leando. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Leando. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Leando & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Leando homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leando?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leando. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Leando Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leando, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leando? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leando
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Leando and neighboring communities: