Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lawton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lawton. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Lawton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lawton homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lawton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lawton Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawton? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawton
IA Tree Trimming serves Lawton and communities nearby: