Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lansing. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lansing. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Lansing & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lansing need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lansing?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lansing. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lansing Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lansing, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lansing? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lansing
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lansing and neighboring communities: