Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lake Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake Park. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Lake Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lake Park homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Park?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lake Park. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lake Park Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Park? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Park
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lake Park and the surrounding area: