Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lake City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake City. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Lake City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lake City homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lake City. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lake City Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake City? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake City
IA Tree Trimming serves Lake City and communities nearby: