Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Knoxville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Knoxville. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Knoxville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Knoxville homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Knoxville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Knoxville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Knoxville Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Knoxville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Knoxville? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Knoxville
IA Tree Trimming serves Knoxville and the surrounding area: