Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Keokuk. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Keokuk. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Keokuk & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Keokuk homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Keokuk?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Keokuk. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Keokuk Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Keokuk, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Keokuk? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Keokuk
IA Tree Trimming serves Keokuk and the surrounding area: