Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kalona. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kalona. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Kalona & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kalona should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kalona?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kalona. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kalona Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kalona, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kalona? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kalona
IA Tree Trimming serves Kalona and the surrounding area: