Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Independence. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Independence. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Independence & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Independence homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Independence?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Independence. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Independence Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Independence, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Independence? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Independence
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Independence and neighboring communities: