Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Holland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Holland. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Holland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Holland homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Holland. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Holland Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holland? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holland
IA Tree Trimming serves Holland and the surrounding area: