Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Hillsboro. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hillsboro. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Hillsboro & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Hillsboro homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hillsboro?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hillsboro. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Hillsboro Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hillsboro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hillsboro? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hillsboro
IA Tree Trimming serves Hillsboro and communities nearby: