Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Harpers Ferry. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harpers Ferry. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Harpers Ferry & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Harpers Ferry homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Harpers Ferry?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Harpers Ferry. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Harpers Ferry Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harpers Ferry, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harpers Ferry? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harpers Ferry
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Harpers Ferry and the surrounding area: