Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Harlan. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harlan. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Harlan & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Harlan homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Harlan?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Harlan. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Harlan Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harlan, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harlan? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harlan
IA Tree Trimming serves Harlan and neighboring communities: