Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Grand Junction. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Grand Junction. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Grand Junction & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Grand Junction need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Grand Junction?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grand Junction. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Grand Junction Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grand Junction, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grand Junction? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grand Junction
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Grand Junction and the surrounding area: