Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in George. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in George. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including George & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services George homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in George?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in George. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The George Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in George, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in George? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN George
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves George and neighboring communities: