Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Garden Grove. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garden Grove. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Garden Grove & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Garden Grove homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Garden Grove?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Garden Grove. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Garden Grove Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garden Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garden Grove? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garden Grove
IA Tree Trimming serves Garden Grove and the surrounding area: