Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fort Dodge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fort Dodge. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Fort Dodge & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fort Dodge should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Dodge?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fort Dodge. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fort Dodge Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Dodge, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Dodge? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Dodge
IA Tree Trimming serves Fort Dodge and neighboring communities: