Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Farmington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Farmington. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Farmington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Farmington homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Farmington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Farmington. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Farmington Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Farmington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Farmington? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Farmington
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Farmington and neighboring communities: