Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Essex. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Essex. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Essex & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Essex should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Essex?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Essex. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Essex Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Essex, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Essex? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Essex
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Essex and the surrounding area: