Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Elk Horn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elk Horn. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Elk Horn & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Elk Horn homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elk Horn?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Elk Horn. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Elk Horn Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elk Horn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elk Horn? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elk Horn
IA Tree Trimming serves Elk Horn and communities nearby: