Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Elgin. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elgin. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Elgin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Elgin need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Elgin?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elgin. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Elgin Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elgin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elgin? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elgin
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Elgin and the surrounding area: