Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Eldridge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Eldridge. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Eldridge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Eldridge homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Eldridge?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Eldridge. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Eldridge Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Eldridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Eldridge? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Eldridge
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Eldridge and neighboring communities: