Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Edgewood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edgewood. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Edgewood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Edgewood should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewood?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Edgewood. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Edgewood Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewood? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewood
IA Tree Trimming serves Edgewood and communities nearby: