Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Early. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Early. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Early & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Early should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Early?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Early. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Early Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Early, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Early? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Early
IA Tree Trimming serves Early and neighboring communities: