Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dunlap. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dunlap. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Dunlap & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dunlap homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dunlap?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dunlap. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dunlap Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dunlap, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dunlap? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dunlap
IA Tree Trimming serves Dunlap and neighboring communities: