Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dubuque. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dubuque. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Dubuque & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dubuque homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dubuque?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dubuque. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Dubuque Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dubuque, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dubuque? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dubuque
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Dubuque and the surrounding area: