Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dixon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dixon. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Dixon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dixon homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dixon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dixon. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dixon Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dixon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dixon? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dixon
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Dixon and communities nearby: