Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dexter. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dexter. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Dexter & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dexter should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dexter?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dexter. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dexter Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dexter, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dexter? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dexter
IA Tree Trimming serves Dexter and the surrounding area: