Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in De Soto. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in De Soto. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including De Soto & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services De Soto homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in De Soto?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in De Soto. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The De Soto Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in De Soto, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in De Soto? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN De Soto
IA Tree Trimming serves De Soto and the surrounding area: