Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dayton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dayton. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Dayton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Dayton need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dayton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dayton. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Dayton Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dayton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dayton? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dayton
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Dayton and neighboring communities: