Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cumberland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cumberland. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Cumberland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cumberland need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cumberland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cumberland. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Cumberland Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cumberland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cumberland? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cumberland
IA Tree Trimming serves Cumberland and neighboring communities: