Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Council Bluffs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Council Bluffs. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Council Bluffs & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Council Bluffs need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Council Bluffs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Council Bluffs. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Council Bluffs Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Council Bluffs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Council Bluffs? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Council Bluffs
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Council Bluffs and communities nearby: