Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cotter. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cotter. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Cotter & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Cotter homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cotter?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cotter. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Cotter Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cotter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cotter? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cotter
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Cotter and the surrounding area: