Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Columbus Junction. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Columbus Junction. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Columbus Junction & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Columbus Junction need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbus Junction?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Columbus Junction. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Columbus Junction Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbus Junction, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbus Junction? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbus Junction
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Columbus Junction and the surrounding area: