Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Clearfield. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clearfield. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Clearfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Clearfield homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clearfield?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clearfield. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Clearfield Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clearfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clearfield? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clearfield
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Clearfield and neighboring communities: