Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Clare. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clare. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Clare & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Clare homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clare?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clare. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Clare Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clare, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clare? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clare
IA Tree Trimming serves Clare and neighboring communities: