Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Clare. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clare. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Clare & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Clare homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clare?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clare. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Clare Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clare, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clare? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clare
IA Tree Trimming serves Clare and communities nearby: