Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bridgewater. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bridgewater. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Bridgewater & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bridgewater should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bridgewater?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bridgewater. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bridgewater Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bridgewater, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bridgewater? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bridgewater
IA Tree Trimming serves Bridgewater and neighboring communities: