Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Birmingham. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Birmingham. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Birmingham & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Birmingham homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Birmingham?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Birmingham. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Birmingham Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Birmingham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Birmingham? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Birmingham
IA Tree Trimming serves Birmingham and neighboring communities: