Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Battle Creek. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Battle Creek. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Battle Creek & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Battle Creek need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Battle Creek?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Battle Creek. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Battle Creek Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Battle Creek, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Battle Creek? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Battle Creek
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Battle Creek and the surrounding area: