Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Balltown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Balltown. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Balltown & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Balltown homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Balltown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Balltown. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Balltown Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Balltown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Balltown? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Balltown
IA Tree Trimming serves Balltown and the surrounding area: