Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Audubon. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Audubon. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Audubon & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Audubon homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Audubon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Audubon. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Audubon Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Audubon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Audubon? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Audubon
IA Tree Trimming serves Audubon and neighboring communities: