Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Armstrong. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Armstrong. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Armstrong & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Armstrong homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Armstrong?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Armstrong. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Armstrong Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Armstrong, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Armstrong? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Armstrong
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Armstrong and neighboring communities: