Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Andrew. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Andrew. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Andrew & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Andrew should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Andrew?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Andrew. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Andrew Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Andrew, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Andrew? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Andrew
IA Tree Trimming serves Andrew and communities nearby: