Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Alta. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Alta. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Alta & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Alta homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alta?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Alta. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Alta Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alta, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alta? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alta
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Alta and the surrounding area: